Saturday, January 9, 2010

Valentine Treat Holders



For this month's Stamp-A-Stack, I had several people brave the cold and road conditions to come stamp all occasion cards. I had a Friday night and a Saturday morning group and both times there were some people joining us for the first time. I like to give them a little treat to thank them for coming to stamp with us. This month, I used a Scallop Circle made with the Big Shot. It was just a matter of scoring in the right places to fit my choice of miniature candy bar. Anyone who knows me won't be surprised that I picked Hershey bars, but you can adjust depending on the treat you like. Just fold up from the bottom, tuck the candy inside and fold both sides in. I used the new Pinking Hearts Boarder punch  from the Occasions Mini Catalog for a belly band and covered that with a simple stamp from Love You Much.   


Supplies: Big Shot, Scallop Circle die, Pretty in Pink, Real Red and Whisper White cardstock, Real Red ink, Pinking Hearts Boarder and 1 1/4 inch circle punch, Love You Much stamp set, Mini Glue Dots

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. I need to come to a stamp-a-stack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for valentines for kids at school or to exchange with their friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Said... I really like the Heart treat
    cups. They can be used for grandchildren or
    adult cards. Great new idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project. I can't wait to share with my stampin' friends. EdieB

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover