Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Double Embossing Anniversary Card

I have been working on embossing folder techniques the last few weeks for a demonstration at our annual Spring into Stamping event over in Champaign.  The group of stampers I belong to is just such a great group, it was like our own mini regional event. So I have plenty of samples to share with you!!  I will be back with more impressive looking but easy to make cards like this one, and I will have some directions for you too!  I will also have the latest projects from my April stamp club to share.  This card happens to be both - it was a club project and one of my featured techniques in my demo.   
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover