Saturday, February 22, 2014

Banner Blast Food and Wine Festival




Last fall I went to visit a friend in Florida, and by coincidence I flew into Orlando on the last weekend of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.  We decided to check it out, and I am so glad we did.  The weather was perfect and we spent the day eating and drinking our way around the world and having a great time.  In addition to the countries you can normally wander in and out of, they had kiosks set up and we had food and drink choices from 30 different countries. I ate way too much, but I must say everything was delicious, and I plan to go again someday!

I knew I was going to use the Sale-a-bration Banner Blast stamp set for a scrapbook layout, but these colors were unexpected.  I made a card with them and loved the end result so I decided to make it into a 2 page 12 x 12 layout.  They were perfect for the coloring on the sign and matched the festiveness of the day. 
layout inspired by a sketch by Cheri O'Neill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover